Why Dr. B?
- Specializes in cannabinoid dosing for mental health disorders
- Available for public speaking engagements (individual and panel discussions)
- Provides individualized intensive programs to professionals in medical cannabis psychotherapy
- Provides peer consultations and education
- Accepting referrals for patients that can benefit from cannabinoid dosing
Hear From Others
At at a very young age, I was introduced to a psychiatrist who thought it was in my best interests to use prescription pills. The effects on my body were horrible. I became more nervous and more uncontrollable – more unstable than ever … mood swings back and forth, and the doctor always saying the next drug would help be better. No, no they weren’t. In fact, my symptoms worsened terribly and even shut down both my kidneys. Then, I found medical marijuana – no crazy side effects, no mood swings. I feel stable, I sleep sound at night, I’m relaxed and the best part is that marijuana is not eating my liver or shutting down my kidneys. I’m happy and healthy and I owe it to medical marijuana!
– Brittany B