Patients who experience CAT report:
– Increased body awareness
– Remaining in control and lucid the entire session
– A feeling of being very present in the room and with the therapist
– Active imagination and a deep connection with their intuition
– Profound, new levels of nervous system regulation
– Developing a sense of agency, having more choices in life, and feeling more in control of life situations
– Feeling a deeper connection with their sense of purpose
Psychedelic psychotherapists do not see cannabis as a pill. Patients who use cannabis in healthy patterns can experience positive neurological shifts and behavioral changes that result in long-lasting, life improvements. My specialty is helping clients integrate lessons from their medicinal, psychedelic experience into everyday life.
Every individual has a different experience from their cannabis-assisted therapy session. Some people gain great benefit from one session and spend the next year integrating those profound insights from their experience into their everyday life. Others have experienced multiple sessions over several months to reduce trauma and anxiety symptoms. We can create a cannabis-assisted protocol that works best for you.
Hear from Others
At at a very young age, I was introduced to a psychiatrist who thought it was in my best interests to use prescription pills.
The effects on my body were horrible. I was more nervous and uncontrollable, more unstable than before, with mood swings back and forth and the doctor always saying the next drug would help be better…
Then, I found medical marijuana – no crazy side effects, no mood swings. I now feel stable, sleep soundly at night, and am relaxed. And the best part is that marijuana is not eating my liver or shutting down my kidneys. I’m happy and healthy, and I owe it to medical marijuana!
– Brittany B